Pricing is in U.S. dollars and is subject to change without notice. Minimum purchase (1,000 users). We accept purchase orders with payment to be received within 30 days by wire transfer or cheque (Cheques accepted from North America Only). Please contact us if you require our W-8BEN-E form.
* NOTE: University and K-12 pricing applies only to student accounts. Education staff and faculty are licensed at the government rate (unless they account for less than 30% of the combined staff and student accounts to be managed).
What our customers say
- “Ånge kommun has been using ServiceControl for two years now. The municipality is very pleased with how quickly and easily they can manage student accounts with ServiceControl."Roger JonssonOwner and Head of Sales at Aditor
- "We have been very excited to delegate the responsibility to provision user accounts to front-line staff so they don’t have to wait for us."Teresa KratzerTechnology Supervisor for Beech Grove City Schools.
- "We are happy that we no longer need to switch back and forth between Microsoft Management Console, iManager and ConsoleOne to manage user identities in our Novell and Microsoft systems."Andreas ThieleAssistant Director of Systems, Identity Management and Infrastructure at the University Hospital of Würzburg
- "ServiceControl has helped us to standardize our user account creation processes. Accounts are created more quickly, with fewer risks in terms of task delegation, and with the appropriate access control restrictions."González MorenoDirector of IT Operations at Binaria for the CGE Group
Am I going to be tied into a contract?
Identity Maestro is a subscription based license and renewable on an annual basis.
Can I upgrade at a later date?
Yes, you can upgrade to include Customized Workflow or add additional users at a later date. Pricing will be pro-rated to match your existing subscription end date.
What installation is required for Identity Maestro?
Worry-free installations are provided by a Identity Maestro technician to ensure accurate and reliable installation of your Identity Maestro platform. This service is mandatory with purchase and is offered at a discounted rate of $100/hour for a total of 6 required hours. The installation can be split over a few days.
What is Workflow and is it included in Identity Maestro?
Integrated Workflow is the approval of account creation and group membership changes which is included with Identity Maestro. Customized Workflow is sequential and concurrent account creation, approval and complex Workflow and allows you to control and customize Workflow and approvals.
What training will be required for end users?
Identity Maestro saves on hiring and training costs. Non-IT staff can be trained in as little as 20 minutes – and they do not require any knowledge of directory or mail systems. This helps reduce help desk call volume and IT bottlenecks.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel Identity Maestro, you simply need to stop using Identity Maestro platform. Identity Maestro l is licensed on a subscription basis and your subscription will automatically expire should you choose not to renew it.