Build your MSP around Identity Orchestration and Management
Adding simplified Identity Orchestration and Management to your practice will bring increased profitability and secure your business for the future.
MSPs and CSPs can immediately benefit from building their future with Identity Maestro
- Move from “break-fix” for traditional on-premises customers to providing scalable Managed cloud and Identity
Services through Azure
- Manage your clients’ legacy on-premises systems and Office 365 identities with ease
- Provide managed identity and workflow services for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid customers
- Transition your customers to long-term, subscription-based, recurring revenue
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients and security teams by helping them plan, develop and implement best
industry practices for Identity Orchestration and Management (IOM).
Identity Maestro overcomes the complexity of providing Identity Orchestration and Management (IOM), role-based access control and delegated administration across cloud-based services and on-premises environments. Add simplified identity and workflow to help you build a seamless, secure practice with less overhead for you and your clients.
Built on the Azure Cloud, Identity Maestro is fully integrated with Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud and on-premises offerings.
Identity Maestro enhances compliance across all business units through its rich Identity Orchestration, audit trail and enhanced security. Full support for Azure, Office 365, Skype for Business, Skype for Business Server, Line -of-Business Applications, Exchange Online, AD, Exchange, and Lync. Identity Maestro helps satisfy long-term hybrid identity and user access life-cycle needs across your mission-critical systems.
Why Identity Maestro captivates your customers
- Identity Maestro delivers immediate ROI. It increases business efficiency, accelerates migration to the cloud, reduces complexity, manpower and IT costs – while streamlining business operations.
- Identity Maestro simplifies IAM tasks through Identity Orchestration. Advanced workflows enable users to leverage automated role-based identity creation with no privileged user accounts. Workflow-enabled approvals provide self-service and secure delegated administration across multiple systems.
- Identity Maestro provides agility. It accelerates cloud adoption and user satisfaction, enables organizations to adapt and grow in the competitive marketplace. Supports existing IDM platforms, federated identities and SSO.
- Identity Maestro’s secure delegation enhances compliance for PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) and ISO 27001.
- Identity Maestro provides extensibility with SaaS connectors, support for legacy business applications and connections to multiple services and business apps.
Let us help you Orchestrate your best Azure Cloud performance
First, we train your team to connect Identity Maestro to your customers’ critical cloud-based and on-premises directory and email systems. Then, your team configures delegated account creation, management and self-service tasks, workflow enablement, and identity orchestration for your customers’ cloud and classic CRM, ERP, HR, and other line-of-business systems.
Identity Maestro runs in your, or your customers’ Azure Cloud or on-premises data center. Identity Maestro connectors, remote agents and workflow are key to securely delegate, automate and standardize identity tasks to be carried out by front-line teams and non-IT staff.
Identity Maestro cuts down on training and personnel costs. Self-service functions across multiple systems are captured by Identity Maestro’s full audit log. Advanced audit and reporting will help you pass your next security audit with flying colors.
Partner with Identity Maestro to seamlessly leverage Cloud Identity Orchestration as a service to your customers. Click here to fill out a partner application.
View our On-demand webinar featuring Identity Maestro for MSPs
More information: – Identity Maestro datasheet