Meet Identity Maestro at the upcoming ISC2 Congress
September 25-27, 2017
JW Mariott • Austin, TX
(ISC)² Security Congress cyber-security conference brings together nearly 1,500 industry colleagues, offers 100+ educational and thought-leadership sessions, and fosters collaboration with other forward-thinking companies. The goal of this conference is to advance security leaders by arming them with the knowledge, tools, and expertise to protect their organizations.
Identity Maestro helps solution architects, IDM and IAM project managers, line-of-business application owners, busy IT administrators, and managed service providers who need to deliver a simpler, better, and more secure way to manage and delegate account creation and business process automation tasks across multiple systems.
- Identity Maestro delivers immediate ROI. It increases business efficiency, accelerates migration to the cloud, reduces complexity, manpower and IT
costs – while streamlining business operations.
- Identity Maestro simplifes IAM tasks through Identity Orchestration.Advanced workflows enable users to leverage automated role-based identity creation with no privileged user accounts. Worklow-enabled approvals provide self-service and secure delegated administration across multiple systems.
- Identity Maestro provides agility.It accelerates cloud adoption and user satisfaction, enables organizations to adapt and grow in the competitive marketplace. Supports existing IDM platforms, federated identities and SSO.
- Identity Maestro’s secure delegation enhances compliancefor PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) and ISO 27001.
- Identity Maestro provides extensibilitywith SaaS connectors, support for legacy business applications and connections to multiple services and business apps.
Schedule a meeting with Identity Maestro at the ISC2 Congress event here.
More information: – Identity Maestro datasheet